- Choose a reporter from your group – someone who will summarize the team’s reflections when we return to plenary.
- Decide in your breakout who will do which immersion. Each person should choose one – and be prepared to comment on it with colleagues. There are variants offered; make sure your team chooses a variety.
- Mute your microphones
- Use your mobile phone to launch the particular experience from the QR code, or use the web link to go to YouTube on your laptop. Each lasts between 5 and 6 minutes.
- When done, unmute your microphones and discuss the questions below.
Who will you be?
- Describe what you experienced – which character you were, what that person’s experience was, and how it made you feel.
- What could the characters have done to improve everyone’s experience?
- What parallels do you see to your work, teams or organization?